Thursday, September 18, 2008

Penis Cakes and 5 miles

Another post already. Wow, am I bored at work....

So tonight is supposed to be my long run. At least 5 miles tonight is my goal. After my run, head to the grocery store, aka Aldi's, to pick up everything I need to make:
  • Veggie Pizza
  • Buffalo Chicken Dip
  • Mini Cheesecakes
  • Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
  • PENIS CAKE!!!

This is all for the Bachelorette Party on Saturday night. It is going to be a great time!

I am training for a 10k, so 5 miles is almost there. The day I actually DO run a 10k will be amazing. I think 5 miles is amazing! For so long, I had been stuck at about 3 miles, a little more, a little less. So 5 is good. Also? I wouldn't mind losing 10 pounds. I am decently happy with my weight, but a little less of me would not do any harm to anyone.

No comments: