Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Half day at work, who's excited! This girl! Super easy day, attorney out of the office. The receptionist is gone as well, so we all take turns on the phone. Today I am 10-11am. Which is perfect! Surf the net for an hour, probably take off earlier than noon and I am done!!!

Plans:
  • Gym
  • Desert
  • Pack
  • Straighten Apartment
  • Shower
  • Take Family Photos for a friend
  • MEET GIRLFRIENDS AT ANNUAL NBT BAR!!! (night before Thanksgiving=NBT)

I love NBT. Every year my highschool (some from junior high!) girlfriends and I get together at a townie bar back home and drink. EVERYONE who is ANYONE is there, so you always run into so many people. This year we have put a cap on the amount of booze, though...some were a little too hungover to enjoy their turkey last year! As for me, I have a run planned in the morning, so hopefully that will keep me somewhat on track. Not sure how far, I need to map out a course around my parents house.

Last night at the gym I took it easy on my running. Two slow miles on the treadmill, 2 miles=21.14. Still a little sore from the Turkey Trot on Sunday, but it is so much better after a day of rest and the heating pad.

Finals are coming up! ArG! need to get studying in....I am such a procrastinator! There is just so much to do, it is a little overwhelming.

No comments: