Friday, October 24, 2008

I have...

... a headache that will not go away. I have had it for about two weeks. I don't know if I should go to the eye doctor or what.

I am feeling a LOT better, minus the headache. I only ran on Monday and it really bums me out. I love to run and when I do it only once a week, it is depressing. How am I ever going to get enough mileage up to run a 10k, 15k or even a half? I feel like things get in the way. I need to revisit my morning routine that I did all last winter. It is so hard to start, but once you do...well, it gets so much easier!

HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY this weekend! In Chicago, super excited. Get to see all my Highschool girls that I love and am still great friends with, going on 4 years out of college.

Going to be a fun weekend if I can get over this headache!

No comments: