Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am ready to go. GO. Work is frustrating. Some attorneys are changing offices, therefore the Paralegals are following. So I am moving to a different desk, in another part of the office. It is a mess. Everyone is FREAKING OUT. They have been in the same spot for 13 or more years and are just thrown into a tizzy!!

The lady who I will no longer be sitting next to, THANK THE LORD, is the worst. She is random and talks about the weirdest things. The other day she walks by my desk and said, "My aunt weighs 72 pounds." Really? I mean, What!!!??? She is crazy. She just turned 50 and calls her "Mummiieee" every morning at 8 am and talks about her husband and her corns and her life and shit I DO NOT WANT to hear about. For reals, yo! ahahhaa. I am not gangsta, but I had to say that!

No comments: