Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time to...

..break out the Emergen-C! Feeling a little under the weather and need to keep it at bay. Have too much to do to get sick! I need to finish my brief for class, finish my Wayn'es World Hat, go grocery shopping, get in some runs, clean the house and find a flannel, also for my costume.

Jimmy Johns for lunch today, very excited about that! They are painting the kitchen at work, so it is closed for the day.

Class last night was a bore...although the homework assignment I was freaking out about is postponed until next week. !!!!

Plan to do a 5 miler after work, but it will depend on how I feel. I really want to do it, but not at the expense of my health!

Drinking green tea at the moment,hope it will help! Who doesn't put a string on a tea bag? Whitefield Estates Green Tea, that's who. Annoying! Trying to get your fingers in the hot water to make the tea bag go up and down. I guess I could leave it alone, but I feel like I get more out of my tea if I move the bag around....????

My desk at work is overflowing with files and I cannot find the motivation to do the work to get them gone. Maybe I will call in on Friday, if I still feel like this....a day on the couch sleeping would be heaven!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better.

and yes, that's totally weird that they don't a string on the tea bag.