Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long One...

...Day that is. Feel like it is going to be a long day. I had class last night from 6-8.15. Good news, though! Apparently the midterm not only left me dissapointed with how much I studied and the D I got, but others as well. My teacher said there were a few questions that the whole class got wrong and she is going to through them out. Also, the computer graded more harshly than she would have, so there are some more points there as well. Good News. Makes me happy. I studied A LOT for this exam, went in thinking I knew everything and almost cried when the computer shot a D at me. Hopefully, it will turn into a C.

So no workout or run last night, due to being very tired and getting home at 8.30 and needing to eat dinner and ice the birthday cake for my mom's 50th bday party tonight. There will also be no workout tonight, either. Boo. BUT. It is ok. I will workout Thursday and Friday. I have a 5k on Saturday, and plan to workout on Sunday. So I guess my two rest days will be Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Although, I would like to only have one rest day a week. I am hoping that will help the weight loss.

I have been super good about my eating and calorie consumption this week, so far.
Monday: Eaten 1580
Burned 440 (body pump and run 2 miles)
Tuesday: Eaten 1400-1500
No exercise
Wednesday: Eaten (this is what I am aiming for, after calculating dinner and cake...) 1400
No Exercise

So far, so good. I have no idea if I will lose any weight this week. I made a mistake and stepped on the scale Monday after my workout. 146 point something. I know it is not a good idea to weigh at night. My weigh in days for now are Saturday mornings, before eating with no clothes on. Last Saturday (october 11) was 143.4. To see that jump up is sad, but I know about flucuations and water retention, blah blah blah....Hopefully, good thoughts this week....

No comments: