Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Night Activities

So far this blog has been pretty boring. Ah, is my life at times!
Last night did a short run with my new toy.

STATS: 335 calories burned
31.50 minutes cto go about that. Speaking of treadmill, I have not been to the gym in FOR.EV.ER! I have been running outside, enjoying the transition from Spring to Fall, one of my favorite times ever. Something about Fall just makes me want to run more. The leaves, the wind, the smells, the temperature.

Tonight's plan:
  • Grey's (!!!!!!!)
  • Run for 40 minutes if not longer
  • Make veggie stir fry
  • CLEAN
  • CLEAN
  • CLEAN

Arrggg my place is a mess! I clean every Saturday (If I am home and not busy!) and by Thursday, it is just a mess. I don't know what to do or how to become neater. I have been messy my entire life, and keep hoping it will change. I try and do well for a few weeks, then fall back into whatever pattern it is that keeps my house a mess.

No comments: